Friday, June 17, 2011

it's been a while

soo false alarm with that last post lol no teeth have popped up yet. but holy cow kaden sure has grown up. I still don't know where my cord for my camera is SO no pics, but i thought an update was in need. In four months, just FOUR months, he will be 1 year old!!!! time sure does fly. Here's the down low on kaden:
-army crawls/scoots around. not quite to the crawling stage yet.
-loves his fruits and veggies (he will eat anything!)
-can sit up by himself now
-he has gotten pretty good at standing (with support of course)
-he loves to groove
-he is now at the stage where he will try and imitate you :) love it!
-absolutely loves to make really strange sounds (squeaking, grunting, growling, whatever lol)

and lots LOTS more!!! I can't believe how fast he has grown up. I sure do love that goofy kid. I love my little family. I'm happy and content, I couldn't ask for anything more.

2 comments:

  1. your little sweetie has sure wormed his way into my heart. i love it when he first sees me and gets so excited. Makes me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete