Sunday, March 20, 2011

It has begun... *dun dun dun*

The teething journey has just begun! and let me tell you...i am NOT excited. Kaden is normally a happy little guy, but one little tooth can make it all come crashing down. We have found out though that he likes apples. We cut a big chunk of apple off and give it to him and he will sit and chomp on it forever. In fact, when the apple gets taken away, Kaden sure does know how to through a tantrum. So Tylenol and apples are going to help us keep our sanity (oh and the grandparents tee hee)
Today was Kaden's first real outside experience. The sun was shining and warm, no wind was blowing and squirrels were playing. I took him out and he absolutely loved it. When I took him inside he started to freak out, so I opened the door and said "outside?" and he started laughing. I loved it :)

2 comments:

  1. he is SO cute, I just need to come over more so I can see him, you should bring him tonight so I can hold him and tickle him and make him laugh and squeel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who to feel more sorry for the baby or the parents. Gramy will help where I can. I love that little guy.

    ReplyDelete