Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update

Hey :) It's been quite a while since I posted. I promise pictures will soon be uploaded. My life has just been pretty hectic for the past little bit. Still have a couple of boxes to unpack...i know, i know, i know we have almost been here a whole month and we STILL aren't completely unpacked. But hey, leave me alone...i'm pregnant :) (I love using that excuse now)
Also, I got a new job! It's totally amazing, and I'm in love with it. I work at a company called Vector and we sell the product Cutco (kitchen cutlery and a few outdoor tools as well). For each appointment that i do, i make $15, whether or not they bought anything. AWESOME! :) And if they do buy anything i get 10% comission, and that increases with the more product i sell (i.e. sell $1,000 of Cutco=15% comission. and it goes on from there) Yesterday i went to training from 10-4 and today i went from 9-4 and again tomorrow from 9-4. But tonight we got to set up appointments...I have already made 28 appointments!!! :) as you can tell, i'm quite excited about this. I have been ranting and raving about it ALL day long. well enough of that.
Some other exciting news is....we got a puppy! ya, again, i know...we're crazy. But hey it keeps life interesting right? Her name is Chloe and she is part black lab, rotwheiler and german shepherd. She's only about 7 weeks old BUT she is about 90% potty trained and she knows how to sit! I freakin love her.
Next bit of news, baby doctor. Nothing exciting, everything is great and is moving along nicely :) I can't wait to see this little guy, i hope he looks JUST like Marcus did when he was a young lad. FREAKING ADORABLE! But ya, that's about all the update I have. People should call/text/send me a letter! something! I like to hear from you all :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see a new post!! I love reading blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy all is well with the little guy.
    Congrats on the new job.
    As for the dog...Are you crazy?!
    Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I already knew all of those little updates, it's still fun to read your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete