Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Update

Went into the doctor today. Everything is great. The nurse looked over my ultrasound results and said that everything looks perfect :) I just need to drink more water because i have protein in my urine BUT it's nothing to worry about. At my next visit i have to take to glucose test. So, i thought i had to drink this orange slime, go in and get a bunch of blood drawn. NOPE, it's a lot easier these days. I get to drink lemon-lime stuff and then they will just prick my finger :) Boy am i happy for that! Also, I found out today that i will deliver at EIRMC. Probably a good thing to find that out BEFORE the baby comes. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my little boy and finally get to hold him in my arms. He sure is a squirmer, and i love feeling his life inside of me. Ya, so what if this wasn't planned, I'm so happy/grateful for it :)

4 comments:

  1. Some of the best things in life that come are not planned....I was totally not planning my marriage that fast!! 3 days!! Are ya kinnding me!! But when it is right the Lord knows and he does not make ANY mistakes! SO you are totally supposed to have this handsome man you are with and this adorable little guy that is inside of ya! and you guys are just gonna have the bestest life ever! Thanks for the wonderful update, love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ps LOVE the new backgroun and stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything is going well!! When I did the glucose test I drank a lemon-lime drink that tasted like flat 7-up, so yeah it isn't that bad. But I did have to get my blood drawn! Not fair that you don't have too!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes unexcepted, unplanned experiences are just blessing in disguise a.k.a. Emily. The joy and happiness you are living is so easy to see all anybody has to do is look at you!

    ReplyDelete